Job Type: Permanent / full time
Location: Teesside / Remote Working
We are looking for an experienced technical artist to become an integral part of our immersive development team delivering projects across the real-time spectrum including AR, VR & more.
- Collaborate with Artistic and Technical Leads to deliver projects to a very high standard.
- Design workflows of art production specific to the needs of individual projects, supporting junior team members and assuring quality.
- Develop great content yourself for a variety of XR and interactive experiences.
- Keep on the pulse of new immersive technology and contribute to R&D projects.
- Help define, implement, and troubleshoot our technical and 3D asset development pipeline.
- Work directly with clients and the Animmersion team to deliver quality in everything we do.
Qualifications & Experience
The role would suit an experienced developer with great communication and organisational skills, a passion for optimising and enhancing development pipelines and an eye for technical and creative detail. The ideal applicant would be highly motivated and proactive, with minimal requirement for supervision and eagerness to stay up-to-date with the latest software and hardware trends.
- Several years of experience operating at a high level in an equivalent role.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating previous commercial experience.
- A passion for real-time graphics with an excellent demonstrable understanding of Unreal Engine and Blueprints.
- Strong 3D modelling skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- An obsession for great user experience.
Great to have
- Experience of game development
- Experience of VR/AR/MR/XR development
- Experience with the Substance software suite.
- Experience developing in Unity or C# scripting.
- C++ coding skills.
- Experience with real-time raytraced rendering.
- Shader creation.
- Are we missing anything? What else have you got that would impress us?
Drop us a line
To apply or discuss this role in greater detail, please send your CV and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include subject header: Technical Artist – Unreal Engine