Animmersion are seeking an experienced 3D Visualiser/Animator to join our fast-paced, multi-discipline, Teesside Studio. Animmersion is a leading supplier of digital visualisation tools specialising in five key areas: UI &UX Design, Holograms & MR, Animation, VR&AR and Interactive Displays
Animmersion delivers digital services with our team of experienced designers, artists and software engineers, providing all clients with access to the technical and creative skills they need. We have a design led approach and seek to exploit pre-existing digital assets wherever possible to generate the best results possible within defined budgets.
Animmerison help businesses to bring their products and services to life through to informative and engaging animations. From simple product animations to high definition and photo-realistic 3D visualisations, Animmersion’s team of in-house experts create the ultimate digital experience showcasing client’s offerings in a unique and attractive format.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months, there will be potential to make this a permanent role. This is a Graduate to Mid-Level role dependent upon experience and portfolio.
Working as a member of the 3D Team to develop, design and produce high resolution imagery and animations for industry, be it for marketing, training, or other purposes. Delivery can vary from pure animation to implementation into AR and VR, mobile and web applications Typically animations are in relation to a client’s product or services and as such we do not require a character animator.
Main duties in summary:
- Working with a client to understand and interpret the brief.
- Creating impactful written storyboards for script and narration
- Working as part of the 3D team on collaborative projects but also working alone.
- Asset creation, texturing, and material handling
- Repurposing, optimising and stripping existing client CAD files
- Adding voice overs and soundtracks and ensuring timing is accurate
- Postproduction techniques.
- Meeting deadlines within scoped timeframes
- Working on multiple projects consecutively
- Maintaining an ongoing understanding and appreciation of new technologies and new solutions in this field. Contributing to business development objectives
- Work closely with project manager, 3D Team and Teach team to produce industry leading animated and graphical content.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and personal attributes:
Skills: Capable of making commercial animations for industry
- Knowledge and understanding of 3D Studio Max, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Motivated, problem solver with great communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a wider team
- Organised, methodical, and able to document and share best practice
- Comfortable working alongside Technical Development Team to export assets.
- Ability to interpret client briefs into written storyboards
- Creative Flair and attention to detail
- Strong Visualisation skills
- Collaborator and team player
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Drive for excellence and best practice in their work
- Curiosity / Creativity
- Personal drive – keeping up to date with industry developments and continually developing skill base though personal and professional projects and developments
While qualifications are important to us, we are more interested in seeing great examples of your work. Please be prepared to supply links to your Portfolio should you be successful in the initial stage of your application.
To apply or discuss this role in greater detail, please send your CV and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include subject header: 3D Visualiser/Animator
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: competitive, dependent upon experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per day, with ability for flexibility where required
Experience: Commercial use of 3DS Max, Substance and Adobe Suite (Preferred)
Location: Teesside, North Yorkshire (Preferred),
Mixture of Remote and office-based working to be agreed.