Animmersion are seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join our fast-paced, multi-discipline, Teesside Studio. This is a fixed-term contract for approximately 3-6 months, there will be potential to make this a permanent role.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following experience/knowledge: –
- Experience in modern frontend frameworks & source control (GIT).
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular 7 or Ruby on Rails.
- NodeJS frameworks experience
- Comfortable working with JSON and integrating with system back (Linux)
- TypeScript, SCSS & HAML experience (Desirable)
- JAMstack experience (desirable)
In regards to qualifications, your portfolio is most important and we will want to see this together with an example of work or your GitHub projects. Please therefore be prepared to supply these should you be successful in the initial stage of your application.
To apply or discuss this role in greater detail, please email email@example.com . Please include subject header: Application Front End Developer
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Salary: TBC, dependant upon experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per day
- modern frontend frameworks & source control (GIT): 1 year (Preferred)
- Teesside, North Yorkshire
- Mixture of Remote and office-based working to be agreed.